Degrees & Education:
- Stevens Institute of Technology, Chemical Biology graduated w/ Honors.
- UMDNJ, Doctorate of Dental Medicine, ranked top 5% of class.
- UNLV, Orthodontics Residency & Training to become a specialist.
- Treated over 5000 patients! Practiced dentistry for over 13 years.
- Trained and taught many other orthodontists.
- Managed successful and busy orthodontic practices.
- Countless continuing education courses including Invisalign.
Dr. Paresh Shah grew up with modest beginnings and was first in his family to become a orthodontist. He has created thousands of smiles over 13 years of practice. He takes immense pride in the quality of his work and looks forward to building long lasting relationships with his patients and their families. He is patient, kind, compassionate, and hopes to serve as a role model to all his younger patients. He treats his patients the way he would treat his own children.
He enjoys seeing patients with beautiful smiles reach their hopes and dreams. With a beautiful smile, we believe our patients can have the confidence to achieve their goals and be happy in their lives.
He is very close to his extended family, and regularly involved in his community. He is married to a loving and supportive wife and they live with their sweet daughters.